With this special drawn map, Unpli Veneto introduces an original way to learn, visit and narrate the cultural heritage related to Saint Martin. The Talking Map is community based: every partner has gathered and selected the objects, the traditions, the proverbs which characterize the cultural, artistic and folklorist texture linked to Saint Martin.
The format of our Talking Map is part of the project #smARTradioTM, actualized by Radio Magica Onlus. It is a cultural dissemination project based on accessible storytelling products, that is inspired by writing techniques that preserve the fascination of history by paying attention to the comprehension and inclusion of the wider public, including foreigners or those with language difficulties, children and boys.
- Belluno: Leo’s bravery
- Col San Martino (TV): One, two…three!
- Colli Berici (VI): The chestnut competition
- Legnago (VR): Saint Martin’s Summer
- Mirano (VE): Pretty Goose, tasty goose
- Musile di Piave(VE): L’allevatore di pesci
- Musile di Piave (VE): The fish farmer
- Paese (TV): Marietta’s recipe
- Peschiera del Garda (VR): A bet with the demon
- Vittorio Veneto (TV): Half a castle